Are you an Island business that wants to support Martha’s Vineyard arts & culture? Get more information about how you can be involved here!
What is Fall for the Arts? A marketing tool to promote arts & culture on Martha’s Vineyard, with the goal of increasing shoulder season business on the Island.
Why October? October boasts not only brilliant fall foliage, but also several anchor events, including:
- Living Local Harvest Festival
- Columbus Day Weekend Artisans Festival
- Martha’s Vineyard Food & Wine Festival
- The Striped Bass and Bluefish Derby
- Creative Economy Speaker Series
…and much more, including artist talks, craft demonstrations, musical performances, and family activities.
Why should you be involved? The creative sector comprises more than 10% of Martha’s Vineyard’s overall economy, and the Island’s reputation as a haven for creative individuals is well-known. By supporting Fall for the Arts, you can springboard off this marketing campaign to create new opportunities to drive your own business, while simultaneously supporting the Island’s creative economy.
How can you be involved?
- Circulate promotional materials to summer guests and customers to encourage them to return in October. You can download the pdfs below or email email@example.com if you need material delivered.
- Create easy-to-purchase packages by partnering with an event or arts & culture organization to offer tickets with meals, accommodation, shopping, etc. Promote those packages to your constituents now.
- Offer guests or customers discounts or some other promotion during their summer stay, if they commit to returning in October for Fall for the Arts.
- Contact a local artist to display work at your business or ask musicians to perform
- Be sure to post events to the Arts Martha’s Vineyard calendar
We hope you will partner with us to promote Fall for the Arts. With your help, we can continue to grow Fall for the Arts and make Martha’s Vineyard a premier arts & culture destination, bringing more and more visitors to the Island in October, and increasing business for the Island as a whole!
Thank you for your interest and participation! If you have any questions feel free to contact CJ Rivard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotional Materials for Download